A CALL FOR HELP! A CALL TO HELP OTHERS!
††††††††† Does any one out there remember working with Ron Heflin?† Ron was an electrical engineer and a maintenance supervisor who worked at the Queeny plant and the Krummrich during the 1960s and 70s.
Unfortunately, within four weeks after complaining of shortness of breath and three days after being diagnosed with Mesothelioma (cancer caused by asbestos exposure) Ron died.
Pat Heflin, Ronís wife, would appreciate any information from any one who worked with Ron or knew exactly the areas in which he worked.
1) Pat is concerned about having other members of the family tested
2) She is concerned about others who may have worked with Ron and the need for them to be tested
3) Pat also is aware of another former Queeny plant employee who died from Mesothelioma.
If you have any information that you believe will be helpful to Pat Heflin please contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write her at:††††
7312 SW 111th Lane†††††††††††††††††††††††††
††††††††††† Ocala, FL 34476